Wialon GPS tracking platform, powered by Gurtam, is used by more than 800 solution providers on five continents and enables end-user businesses across many different vertical markets to track over 500 000+ assets combined.
Wialon comes in SaaS and server-based versions, supports over 600 types of GPS hardware, includes a cartographic server, has an open API for integration with back-office systems, offers such functionality as driver behavior monitoring and powerful report building tools.
Wialon provides you with the following possibilities:
- track live units position on the map
- receive unit’s speed, altitude, satellite connection status and any sensor values including temperature, fuel level, seat belts, etc.
- tap into CAN bus data parameters in heavy duty vehicles
- set up advanced alerts on units’ status
- leverage powerful report building capabilities to create custom reports
- optimize and control routes and scheduling
- manage driver behavior
- get fully white labeled interface to match your company’s unique brand
- use open API to integrate with other back-office systems
- 24/7 technical support
- 99.8% — flawless system operation
- Personal manager, providing you with full assistance
- Possibility to test new features before the official release
- Freedom to choose any GPS tracking device you want
- Marketing support (Wialon marketing materials, promotional activities, social projects)